Spring will be here soon, and it is the best time for us to detox. Detoxing means getting rid of chemicals that have accumulated in our bodies through the air, water, or food. Some support from a nutritionist can be useful when detoxing, but these 5 tips can be applied on your own.
Here are 5 ways that you can detox.
1. Take a break from meat, dairy, fish, and wheat products.
2. Smoothie detox. Choose one protein-based superfood, one high in minerals and vitamins, and an alkalising superfood. For example, hemp protein, cacao powder, and wheatgrass.
3. Melon detox. 1/4 melon for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
4. Green juice detox. You will need to take time off for this one. 3-5 green juices a day from celery, spinach, ginger, parsley.
5. Water detox. It’s best to use clean water – filtered, not tap water. Start with 24 hours, drinking 3-5 litres of water a day.
Or click here to watch more videos.
Let us know how we can help you with fitness goals and we’ll be in touch to help you shortly.
Let us know how we can help you with diet and nutrition and we’ll be in touch to help you shortly.
Talk to us about all things fitness and nutrition. Or ask us how we can help you. We’re glad to help.