Get the most from your 5 day meal plan when including a 3 day fitness training programme.
Sadly, you can not out-train a bad diet! 60% of our gym effort is all dependent on diet, the remaining 40% is dependent on the type and intensity of the training. Therefore to reach peak condition, option 2 will benefit the majority of people.
On top of your 5 day, 3 meal, 2 snacks food plan with supplement recommendation, you will also receive a 3 day training programme which will cover your full body needs. I will design your training programme according to your wishes and requirements. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or more advanced individual you will find yourself gradually progressing towards a fitter, more toned or muscular self.
1 Session, 4 Sessions
£80 – £320
£80 – £320
Let us know how we can help you with fitness goals and we’ll be in touch to help you shortly.
Let us know how we can help you with diet and nutrition and we’ll be in touch to help you shortly.
Talk to us about all things fitness and nutrition. Or ask us how we can help you. We’re glad to help.